Friday, January 7, 2011

Change

Change is in the air. Can you feel it? My blog is about to change.

I am excited to announce that I have just opened my Etsy store! Yea!! I hope this will make it easier, especially for those of you who live outside of Boise, to order and pay for my products. You will find a link to my Etsy store, as well as, my new business email address on the right side of my posts.

The opening of my Etsy store is bringing change to my blog. I will continue to update my blog with new products but will not continue to post pricing and details. For this you will need to visit my store. Instead I am going to get a little personal (consider yourselves warned). I am going to post on my blog the stories behind the pieces of jewelry and other projects that I make and why they are important and touching to me. I hope you enjoy.

For those of you who do live in the Boise area and want to order product but pick them up directly from me, you may use my new business email to place orders after you have visited my Etsy store for products and pricing and pay when you pick up.

I, as always, will still continue taking custom orders so please email me if there is a product you want but don't see in my Etsy store.

3 comments: