Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mother's Necklaces










Want to know something funny. The entire reason I started this business is because I wanted a Hand Stamped Mother's Necklace. I'd had an order form for a local lady in my desk drawer for months waiting for the right time to fill it out and give it to Greg for an approaching holiday. Now that I can make any necklace for myself that I want, I can't decide what I want! Yep, I still haven't made myself a Mother's Necklace. Here are the four that I'm trying to decide between. Yes, I know I can make myself one of each but that's much too frivolous for me. I'll know which one, when the time is right......

1 comment:

  1. okay, it is really funny that you do not have your own mother's necklace! maybe the design for you is yet to be created ♥

    ReplyDelete