Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fun Day plus Dallin's Birthday Photos

 Today was fun.  I went to Hot Yoga.  It was, by far, the hardest class yet.  Hot Yoga is never easy but today the instructor had the temperature set to 100 with 63% humidity.  I came home and took a hot salt and lavender bath.  I ate dried apples and roasted almonds and started my new book, while I bathed.  Lovely!  After Dallin came home from school, we went to Kneaders for lunch then to Hobby Lobby to buy more pillowcase fabric.  Every time I go, one of the kids comes home with another birthday party invite and I need to run up again.  These are two of the three that I made today.  I made stew and rolls for dinner.  It rained most of the afternoon and I felt like I wanted to snuggle up in my pajamas and relax some more with my book.  I'm looking forward to a quiet evening.  I may actually get to bed on time tonight.   A few weeks ago, I took Dallin out to capture some birthday pictures.  These ones made me laugh, as I was going through them tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment