Friday, September 27, 2013

Texas

Tonight is a quiet night.  Greg flew to Texas this morning for the next five days.  Alec is camping with the Deacons.  The kids and I watched the "Croods" tonight, then they all headed straight for bed.  I am headed there shortly.  I woke up at 5-ish four mornings this week for my workouts.  I am so sleepy!  Just a few more things to accomplish tonight.

This afternoon, Alec and Olivia tried out for swing team.  It was so fun to watch them.  Dallin and I played a little baseball and jumped on the trampoline for a bit.  I did a lot of reading and finished my book.  Tonight for dinner we had chicken and cheese tortellini.  I've been looking at this website lately.  Eating a whole foods diet is so appealing to me, but oh the work.  Not to mention the complaining kids.  Maybe someday.  Maybe baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment