Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday

This morning I joined some fun friends for a 6 a.m. Fit Mania Boot camp class.  After four early mornings this week, I'm ready to sleep in tomorrow.  After the kids were out the door for school, I caught a hot yoga class with some friends.  I followed that up with an Epson Salt and lavender bath.  Heavenly.   Dallin and I had lunch then spent the afternoon playing games.  We had pancakes for dinner then watched Alec's Lacrosse games.  They won by one point in overtime.  Tonight we are snuggled down in our pj's and watching Pacific Rim.  I look forward to these relaxing weekends.  This is our first football-free weekend in a while and I am glad.  Today I made these for my "treat" and am enjoying them even better on round two.  Can't get enough pumpkin, right now.  This week I found this product and ordered more of Mrs. Meyer's products to try.  Cleaning never smelled so good!  This might just motivate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment