Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New Jewelry and New Cleaning Spray

This was a piece that I used in a custom necklace.  A woman contacted me wanting to make a piece to celebrate her BFF completing her fiftieth marathon.  It a quote from a poem that says "When friend meets friend, the word of salute is still 'Rejoice!'".
 
My little wheels are rolling.  These lovely charms came in the mail today and I can't wait to create with them.  Does seeing them give you an idea?  Share it in the comments below.  If I decide to stamp and list your idea, then you will get your necklace for free.

All in a days work......
As a side note, a friend tipped me off to this product today.  I bought the "Basil" flavor and fell in love. Have you tried Mrs. Meyers' products?  Which scent is your favorite? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment