Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude - Days 3 and 4

Day 3: I'm always grateful for Sundays.  Especially the first Sunday of each month when we take time to fast.  This gives such a renewal of body and spirit for me.  I love to sit in sacrament meeting and hear testimonies being born and feel the spirit that comes when people share tender feeling about Jesus Christ.  I love to be in Primary and hear the children sing.  We are learning one of my favorite Christmas songs, "Could I hold the Baby".  Here the song here.  I love Sundays, too, because we get to be home as a family.  Sometimes we enjoy dessert with friends, which we did last night.  Yesterday, I was also grateful for our first snow, an early morning skiff.

Day 4: Today I am grateful for empty piles and replenishing.  I'm grateful for lessons learned from others.  I'm grateful for a still 5:30 am run and good women, who I love and admire dearly,  to share it with.  I'm grateful that Dallin helped me brave the grocery store, and encouraged us to park at Home Depot and walk to WinCo.  That meant carrying groceries back across two parking lots.  I'm grateful that my wall paper is down and paint samples are drying.  I'm grateful for Greg and my kids.  I'm grateful for a warm house on a freezing day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment