Friday, November 8, 2013

30 Days of Gratutude - Day 8

Today was beautiful.   Fall and sunshine are a perfect match.  Once again I enjoyed the 5:00 hour this morning with friends.  I know I've said it before but it is a lovely time of day.  Still.  Dark.  Quiet.  It was 40 degrees this morning, which was perfect running weather.  Not too cold yet.  Warm enough to make you get toasty after you start to sweat.  I was able to attend the Veteran's Day assembly at the middle school today.  Alec's band performed "The Star Spangled Banner" and a march.  Alec and Olivia both performed with the school's swing team.  It was their first performance and they looked great!  I'm grateful for a dear friend who came and helped me with a large order of bookmarks that I'm working on.  Most of all we visited and let her baby entertain Dallin and his two friends, that I was watching while their momma is in the hospital with a new baby.  I was grateful for a fun, new movie, Turbo, that came in the mail.  Dallin got to watch that this afternoon while I stamped.  The kids have been busy playing with friends all afternoon and evening.  I love it!  I'm grateful that Costco saved me with snacks for visiting kids and Jace's basketball team tomorrow.  No emergency trip to the grocery store makes me happy.  It is the weekend.  Boy, am I grateful for Friday, these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment